Villa Anna Teresa’s domiciliary (home) care services are intended to help people who need support and care to live with dignity and independence. Our services are aimed at older persons, and those who need a little extra support to get through activities of daily living. Our aim is to empower our clients to live in their own homes and to retain as much independence as possible – avoiding social isolation. We provide a range of domiciliary services and our care assistants will help with bathing, washing, getting up, and going to bed, shopping, and managing medication. We provide assistance with general domestic tasks including the maintenance of home hygiene and cooking. We also provide guidance services such that the home is adapted to persons with, for example, limited mobility and visual and other impairments. These may include the installation of chair lifts, more accessible bathroom facilities, adjustment of kitchen worktops, handrails, and other aids.
We offer personal care and companionship such that our clients can maintain and even improve their quality of life.
Personal Care Services
- Support with getting out of bed, bathing and dressing
- Support with getting ready for bed and/or getting ready for the day
- Bathing and daily grooming
- Support with incontinence care
- Assistance with eating/drinking
- Medication prompting
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Encouraging the take-up of hobbies and crafts
- Encouraging and accompanying client to take up leisure activities
- Assisting with making appointments.