Villa Anna Teresa Operating Ltd is an Equal Opportunity employer and maintains a work environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company’s policies and procedures implemented as part of its commitment to compliance with all applicable equal opportunities requirements. The purpose of these policies is to communicate the Company’s requirement for all employees to interact in a professional manner and contribute to a work environment that reflects the spirit of equal employment opportunity free from prohibited conduct.
The Company is committed to maintaining a work environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment against any applicant, employee, vendor, contractor, customer, or client. More specifically, the company’s policy is based on the following principles:
- To hire the best qualified person for the job without discriminating.
- To appraise, train, develop and promote colleagues on the basis of objective assessment of performance and potential. Furthermore, any training provided will be at different date and time to ensure that employees are available to attend to such training sessions.
- To maintain a workplace free of harassment.
- Publicity / advertising and/or marketing of any sort will be free from stereotypes or any form of discrimination.
- Be a company which is aware of changing values and attitudes of employment, actively develops employment opportunities for women, minorities and people with disabilities.