The selected candidate will provide care and assistance in a domiciliary setting to persons who require additional support in activities of daily living.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Skills
- empathy and understanding
- a desire to help people
- the ability to work within a team
- patience and the ability to handle demanding situations
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- demonstrate a dynamic approach in doing things
- willingness and ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Qualifications and Experience
- Written, Spoken and understanding of the English language is a must;
- Speaking and understanding of the Maltese language will be considered an asset.
Clean Police Conduct
Full or Part-time basis
The selected candidate will be expected to work from weekdays, weekends and/or public holidays
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs and a covering letter to: The Chief Executive Officer, Villa Anna Teresa 48, Birkirkara Hill, St Julians STJ1142. Applications may also be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on Villa Anna Teresa is available at www.villaannateresa.com.