The Office Assistant will provide administrative support and ensures that the day-to-day activities of the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
Duties shall include:
- Following up on decisions and ensuring timely and correct implementation;
- Record keeping and documentation management;
- Setting appointments and meetings, and taking minutes;
- Screening enquiries and requests and following them through to closure;
- Communicating and meeting with stakeholders and people at all levels in the organisation;
- Assisting in day-to-day activity and ensuring continuity of operation;
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records;
- Updating internal databases with new hire information;
- Contact candidates and schedule job interviews;
- Gathering and updating of data for payroll purposes;
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
Applicants for this position shall:
Have an excellent command of Maltese and English, both written and spoken;
- Have sound organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player;
- Be flexible in approach, self-motivated, able to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate an ability to act with tact and discretion;
- Be well presented and organised.
Qualification and Experience
- Have (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Must be computer literate and have experience in using office applications;
- Have an O’ level standard of education and/or administrative Diploma.
Knowledge and experience in HR Management Software and possession of ECDL qualification will be considered an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs and a covering letter to: The Chief Executive Officer, Villa Anna Teresa 48, Birkirkara Hill, St Julians STJ1143. Applications may also be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 30th April, 2022. More information on Villa Anna Teresa is available at www.villaannateresa.com.